Boat in absolutely fantastic condition with all the options on board.
This V72 is well kept with a combinaision of furniture, carpet and flooring beautifull.
- Generator ONAN 27.5 kW
- Reverse air-conditioning system 102.000 BTU
- Hydraulic bow and stern thruster with proportional speed control
- Seakeeper gyro stabilizer
- Hi-Lo swimming platform
- Bow teak table
- Separate washer / dryer machines, located in fwd lower deck
- 4 Underwater lights aft
- Heated towel rails in master cabin bathroom, forward and starboard bathrooms
- SAT TV KVH
- 40? LED TV with Hi-Lo TV in saloon / 32? LED TV in master cabin / 19? LCD TV and DVD player in starboard cabin / 22? LCD TV in forward cabin with BOSE
- FURUNO 3D multifunctional color display with radar and GPS
- Teak on sidewalks
- Cockpit seating and aft sunbed cushions in Movida Weiss, with dark blue piping
- Electrically operated sun awning in cockpit
- Chocks for tender on swimming platform
- Williams 385 tender
22.25 m / 73ft
5.39m / 17.67 feet
The V72 is an exceptional sports yacht delivering the perfect balance of high speed thrills and sophisticated elegance.
The latest infusion technology and modified deep-V hull delivers new levels of performance and handling while her sleek profile hides an incredibly spacious and beautifully detailed interior.
Sliding glass doors open from the saloon onto an expansive cockpit where the U-shaped sofa, teak dining table and substantial wetbar enjoy the shade from the extended superstructure above. A wide sunbed extends over the aft deck which also accommodates both the tender garage and spacious twin en-suite crew cabin.
The submersible bathing platform makes launching the tender or swimming from the anchorage a delight and is also large enough stow a tender or jet ski. Additional sunbathing and seating areas are located on the foredeck which is a perfect spot for a relaxing escape.
Central to her interior styling is the wonderful layout of the main deck, with its large enclosed saloon, panoramic windows and contemporary design. The focal point is an elegant circular dinette which sits beneath the sliding sunroof and creates an ideal place to enjoy breakfast or drink in the view, whether in harbour or underway.
Below decks, three beautifully appointed en-suite cabins provide highly spacious accommodation, all finished with the finest materials and detail. The starboard twin cabin can also be fitted with a powered sliding berth to create a third double making this a highly flexible layout.
2 x 1622mhp Speed range: 35–37 knots